Search This Blog

Wednesday, 25 July 2018

WEEK _1_ REFLECTION

WEEK _1_ REFLECTION



What Learning did you find challenging this week
I found my math hard because I did not understand some of my sheet.

how did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I worked it my book so I know what I need to do.


What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing was the rope swing.


Why are you proud if it?
Because I used lots of adjectives and I got my ideas down on the page fast.


5 comments:

  1. That is a lot of writing Grace. Well done.
    Keep working on the maths, it will make sense eventually xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done grace.
    Next time you could put more detail into your writing.
    I like the way you put photos into your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace, I like the way you told us what was happening next time add more detail.

    ReplyDelete