I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Great work Grace! You have worked really hard to show your working through your learning journey and have gathered lots of valuable information. Your final outcome is very appealing and interactive with lots of great facts about family changes over time. Your next step is to show a developed understanding of ideas within, across and beyond texts.
Great work Grace! You have worked really hard to show your working through your learning journey and have gathered lots of valuable information. Your final outcome is very appealing and interactive with lots of great facts about family changes over time. Your next step is to show a developed understanding of ideas within, across and beyond texts.
ReplyDelete