Search This Blog

Wednesday, 6 June 2018

Week _6_ Reflection

WEEK _6_ REFLECTION

What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found the animal sketching hard because I did the Thorny devil and it has lots of detail like spikes all over his body. 

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I over came my challenge to not give up.  I also did not have a fix mindset so I did not say things like " I can't do it "

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am proud of my art.


Why are you proud if it?
Because I did not give up on it and I worked on it really hard.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete