Search This Blog

Monday, 18 June 2018

weekly reflectoin


WEEK …7… REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Me and Zoe got our bed room started and the bath room and we also got the TV done.
What challenges did I have?
To do my bath room because I had to make the right shape.

What am I going to work on next week?
To do more food.



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace, I like the way you had a down fall but you got back up again and kept going. Next time try to put more detail in the writing.

    ReplyDelete