Search This Blog

Thursday, 8 March 2018

E-Portfolio Writing Term 1




E-PORTFOLIO - Writing Term One
ACHIEVEMENT OBJECTIVES:


Structure:


L2: Organise texts, using a range of structures.
Indicators:
  • Uses knowledge of word and sentence order to communicate meaning when creating text.
  • Organises and sequences ideas and information with some confidence.
  • Begins to use a variety of sentence structures, beginnings, and lengths.


L3: Organise texts, using a range of appropriate structures
Indicators:
  • Organises written ideas into paragraphs with increasing confidence.
  • Uses a variety of sentence structures, beginnings, and lengths.


L4: Organise texts, using a range of appropriate structures.
  • Organise and sequences ideas and information for a particular purpose or effect;
  • Uses a variety of sentences structures, beginnings, and lengths for effect.


Go through your writing and highlight examples of the following sentences.
Simple sentences - green
Compound sentences - yellow
Complex sentences - light blue

As I sat down a giant splash hit the grand up the aisle it was the airhostest she had spilt some icy water.  And all a of sudden there were penguins sliding down the aisle.  After that I was going to doze off. But the person next to me bet me to it and he snored and snored ''HE IS SO AONING''. I said.  I put my head phones on and watched a movie.  Some giraffes came down and massaged my feet ''it was painful ''I  thought ''.




1 comment: