GIVING QUALITY FEEDBACK
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO COMMENT ON PEOPLES BLOGS?
to make people feel good
What is the FIRST step in giving feedback?
to tell them some thing you like
Why is it important to follow this step?
so they now they did something
Do I have to use this every time?
yes
What is the SECOND step in giving feedback?
ask a question
Why is it important to follow this step?
so you can learn as well
Do I have to use this every time?
No, I must choose between this step and giving feedback depending on the person I am commenting on.
What is the THIRD step in giving feedback?
give feedback
Why is it important to follow this step?
so they can learn
Do I have to use this every time?
No, I must choose between this step and asking a question depending on the person I am commenting on.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO GIVE QUALITY FEEDBACK
No comments:
Post a Comment