Search This Blog

Thursday, 1 March 2018

Living Springs Camp Reflection

LIVING
SPRINGS CAMP


1 Who did you share a bunk room?
Talula
Zoe
Isla 
Dyna
Grace
2 What was your favourite rotation activity? (Describe the activity)
 The bouldering wall.

3 Why?
     Because I found the bouldering challenging and I had a very painful arms after the bouldering wall because holding on so long to the climbing holds so I won't fall off onto the mattress.

4 What two school values did you show?
Brave and Connect.

5 How?
Brave because I try to answer all the questions at the bush walk and I got blind folded on the Burma trail.
Connect because I made a new friend who I made friends with was Emma Dyna and I helped some new people I didn't know

6 What was the best part of camp for you?
The Mini golf.

7 Why? INSERT POEM (NEXT WEEK)
Because I hit the ball in to the bush and I did it on all the holes.



that was camp
Remember the bunk room staying up late and driving the adults nuts.

Remember talking all night until we went to sleep and wanting to sleep in in the morning

that was the bunk room



Remember the pool when you step in it was like a echoing cave with shouting and screaming

Remember get in the little pool it was cold and surpnsing

that was the pool


Remember when you racing around the Conner and feeling sick

Remember  walking up to the top of the monorail  getting more and more butterfluies

that was the monorail





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete